Lancashire fell running Championships 2018
This will be held in conjunction with the Pendle Fell race at Barley Village on the 7th of April, details on the link below.
For details of the Pendle race see the Clayton le Moors Harriers website
See also the “Our races ” page found on the left hand main menu on the Homepage for more details of each race.
Tuesday 27th March The Pete Hartley Memorial Liver Hill fell race ( Senior and Juniors all age groups )
Sunday 3rd June Edenfield fell race
Whinberry Naze Dash Boxing Day 26th December
Rossendale Harriers 4 race Midweek fell series
Weds 25th July 2018 Lee Mill
Weds 1st August 2018 Whittle Pike
Weds 8th August 2018 Pilgrims Cross
Weds 22 August 2018 Golf ball
Rossendale Harriers fell race results
Pete Hartley memorial Liver Hill fell race
Results 2018 Fo(e)EdgeResults
Edenfield results 2018 EdenfieldResults
Whinberry Naze Dash
For full details of these races look on the “Our Races” page on this website.
For the Mid week series tables go here: http://www.felljunior.org.uk/RHMW/
For the Inter clubs Grand Prix series races, details and tables go here: http://www.felljunior.org.uk/GP/
Run the Moors fell Grand Prix races for 2018
- 18 March 2018 – Wolf’s Pit Fell Race
- 07 April 2018 – Wardle Skyline Fell Race
- 07 May 2018 – Coiners Fell Race
- 27 May 2018 – Saddleworth Fell Race
- 03 June 2018 – Edenfield Fell Race
- 24 June 2018 – Kinder Trog Fell Race
- 12 July 2018 – Bull Hill Fell Race
- 21 July 2018 – Ingleborough Fell Race
- 19 August 2018 – Crowden Horseshoe Fell Race
- 06 September 2018 – Hades Hill Fell Race
- 13 October 2018 – Langdale
Further details of these races and results can be found here : http://www.fellrunner.org.uk/races.php.
If you intend coming along to run in one of our fell races then please ensure you bring with you the recommended FRA kit. We may ask you to wear or carry all or some of it depending on the race and the weather on the day.
Full details of FRA rules and kit can be found on the FRA website Click here